Backlinks are the incoming links to a webpage. This is also known as inbound links, inlinks, inwardlinks etc. Backlink plays an important role in search engine optimization; specially page rank. In that case DoFollow backlinks plays an important role. This article will help you to understand the difference between dofollow and nofollow backlinks.
Kinds of Backlinks:
There are two types of backlinks. These are:
1. Dofollow Backlink
2. Nofollow Backlink.
2. Nofollow Backlink.
This is the most powerful way to influence search engines to redirect a lot of traffic to your site. Search engine crawlers crawl the whole content on your webpage including images, links, keywords etc. Whenever they find a link, if the link is dofollow link then the crawlers follow the link and land on other webpage. If you want to get indexed in google and rank high on google then you have to focus on these dofollow backlinks. If you get or use dofollow links, then search engines will decipher your links as backlinks and you have more chances to receive positive values for your site’s ranking.
Nofollow links can be relevant to your post’s context and can come from the sources which have a potential to generate high referral traffic. Nofollow backlinks are ignored by search engine crawlers. Whenever you are linking to any website which is not of high value then use rel="nofollow" attribute in your html of the webpage. Nofollow links are not for crawling links by search engines which influence the rank of a blog or website in the search engines.
Advantages of Dofollow Blogs:
1. Do-follow Blogs Increase Blog Traffic by Attracting Visitors.
2. You Will Get More Comments for Your Posts.
3. Able to Make Backlinks for Your Blogs.
4. Link Exchange Requests from Other Dofollow Blogs.
5. You Blog will Get Popularity.
6. You can also Promote or Get Backlink by Free.
Disadvantages of Dofollow Blogs:
1. You will Get Lots of Spammy Comments.
2. Takes a Lot of Time to Moderate All The Comments.
3. Link Juice will be Distributed on all Out Bond Links.
Advantages of Nofollow Blogs:
1. Spammers will not spam your blog
2. Only interested visitor will post comments.
3. Less time to moderate comments.
4. Your comment links will not take place in your link juice section.
Disadvantages of Nofollow Blogs:
1. Fewer amounts of total comments.
2. No-follow blogs are free from attacking of spamming and black bots.
3. Many of your readers will not spread their comments because of no-follow attribute.
In case of link building you have to remember that you need to build only dofollow links because nofollow links are ignored by Google. It is important to get DoFollow backlinks from websites with a high PageRank in order to promote your google rankings. If you wish to make your blog DOFollow than analyze the above factors very carefully.